Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Green Day...all month long!

Saturday, October 3rd through October 31st is the Great Arkansas Clean Up! In the spring there were almost 250 people who came together and picked up litter. This fall to try to get more groups to participate, they are encouraging groups participating to clean up areas around their own churchs, neighborhoods and places of employment to make it more group friendly. Some ideas are:


  • Remove weeds and brush

  • Plant trees and flowers

  • Clean gutters

  • Pick up trash

  • Rake leaves

  • Trim trees

  • Paint

I would like to put together a team to spend a day working somewhere in our area. If you know of a person or place that A Little Hope can help with some, please let me know! When I have a location and a date I'll let you know so you can join me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment