Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Little Help

Nine years ago, the Bentonville Garden Club gave me a redbud sapling that grew to be my favorite tree--they didn't know they were planting a seed that would one day become A Little Hope.

My goal is to give 3,000 homes a new tree to love in 2011. A little hope needs a little help to make it happen. This year, the trees will be coming from Oklahoma Forestry Commission and 3,000 trees cost a little more than the numbers I have purchased in previous years.

If you or someone you know would like to give a little help, please click here to contact me. When a lot of people are willing to give just a little, it can make a lot happen for A Little Hope! Please take two minutes to view my promotion video on the left.

Thanks so much!
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment